Monday 26 September 2011

Autumn Supper Club



It's been a while since the inaugural Arbutus Club dinner and it's high time that oven in my kitchen was put to use feeding mouths other than mine so with that in mind I'm planning an Autumnal supper club on the 7th October to celebrate the changing seasons and to counteract the gloominess of the evenings to come. The fire will be lit, the pumpkin will be beheaded and hopefully there will be people around the table to be fed so if you like the sound of the menu below, get in touch and come join me for a great evening of good food and better company.


Aperitif
prosecco and nibbles on arrival by the fire

Starter
duck terrine with homemade chutney

Main
baked sea bass with 
celeriac mash and greens

Desert
pumpkin pie

Coffee/Tea

byob
20 euro donation


(Non fish eaters/vegetarians can be catered for on request)

I've tried to keep the menu as seasonal as possible using ingredients appropriate to this time of year. I'll be sourcing local organic produce as much as possible and exploring the fine markets Dublin has to offer to get my produce for the day. I hope you like the look of the menu. If you'd like to book a place or have any other comments please get in touch, either on the blog or email me at thearbutusclub@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-25986944-1