Tuesday 27 September 2011

New Blog

Is there such a thing as a blog addiction?
Do I have one?

Probably the answers are yes and yes. Regardless, I have created a new blog and I think you should know about it.

In planning my next supper club, which is filling up fast, thank god, I realised that the Arbutus Club blog, which was originally devised as a blogging tool to help me with the supper club has developed a mind of it's own and is going off on all sorts of non supper-club related tangents with not so much as a by-your-leave. So, I've decided to let it go about it's foodie ecperiments uncurtailed and I've created a blog page exclusively for supper club business.

I also wanted to explain a little more about what the club is, how it came about, what one can expect from the night, that kind of thing. So I think it'll be much clearer for people who are interested in the Club but don't necessarily want to here about all my ramblings/experiments etc.
Check it out, it's at http://arbutussupperclub.blogspot.com/. I hope you like it and I hope it'll clear up any questions people might have about the Club.


You may also have noticed that due to popular demand I've reverted back to the older, more colourful format of this blog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-25986944-1